Students develop conversational skills in four foreign languages and develop a foundation to more fully participate in future language study.
Through multicultural stories, games and songs, students engage in activities that build overall language skills and their appreciation of different cultures.
- Develop conversational phrasing
- Understand basic vocabulary
- Discover sentence structuring
- Hear and speak special pronunciations
- Four languages: French, Japanese, Spanish, and English
- Listen & Learn Language Guides introduce special sounds, and words for everyday objects
- Three different levels of difficulty
- Cultural games, stories, and songs
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use